BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO






Well the time has come...I am finally growing very sick of this blog. I'm not feeling as though I'm getting the results I wanted when I began updating this so I am officially ending this. So from now forth you no longer have any reason to check here for any news or updates.


"How are we gonna hear more HeartlessMARC music?"

Well thats a good question and that leads me to the second part of this post. I will be starting either a new blog dedicated to my music or a myspace music page. Which ever I choose however, will not be done until after the completion of the "Cleveland2Chicago" mixtape. Don't worry the mixtape should be finished and ready for your ears by thursday...I repeat


THE OFFICIAL CLEVELAND2CHICAGO MIXTAPE WILL BE COMPLETE BY THURSDAY AND READY FOR DOWNLOAD BY FRIDAY AT THE VERY LATEST!!!

So thanx to you all who have been dedicated readers of the blog..more stuff on the way..stay tuned!!

1 comments:

Scott said...

ok.....so what about the questions?????????? haha

Post a Comment