The late-night Thinker


I really don't know what it is about the nighttime but, it really seems to go hand and with my personal "reflection" time. Every night I fight off numerous thoughts, ideas and random imaginations in my head in order to try to muster up a good night's sleep. I've found myself many a times just staying up through the night and vowing to regain the lost sleep tmrw..yea, that never actually works out but nonetheless, I find myself in said situation once again. I've found that when I'm alone in my room without any music blasting or mindless T.V shows blaring, my own thoughts tend to "scream" at me. It's almost as if when the sun goes down and the midnight hour is a couple hours behind me, my own conscience wants me to have a conversation with it. It's strange really. As I sit here in contemplation it almost feels as if I'm not merely thinking to myself but rather, I'm conversing with myself..hmmm

0 comments:

Post a Comment