Steady Gains...Diet Update


"Hey Marc, what ever happened to your diet?"

Well avid reader of MARC in Full Effect, I'm glad you asked lol. The weight gain diet is going great. I have consistantly been in the gym four days a week rain, sleet, snow or beautiful weather (those days are the hardest). When I first wrote to you guys and told you about my goal to be 190lbs by the end of the year I was approx. 165lbs at the time. Sitting here typing this post I currently sit at a nice LEAN (very important...I wanted to gain muscle weight..not simply fat) 183lbs. My diet has me feeling more energetic and alot stronger than ever. Not to mention with the increase in water and vast decrease in alcohol and soda (yea, I said soda not pop...that's the Jersey in me haha) my skin is looking better and brighter than ever, which is always good for getting in front of the camera.

I am extremely happy with what I've done so far but I am far from content. I set this goal and as far as I'm concerned it has not been accomplished yet! So ima keep it up and you guys stay tuned.

Ps. I appreciate all of you guys that have been supporting me in obtaining this goal remember:

Encouragement leads to Accomplishment!!

2 comments:

CoultTRAIN Coulter said...

congrats sir. gettin awfully big up there in c-town. i wish i had the ability not to drink on a consistent basis (e.g. 3-4 days a week). its mad unhealthy and im sure would help with my weight. im on a water diet right now, trying to cut down on my sugar and sweets intake. are u taking any supplements??

HeartlessMARC said...

Drinking more water literally helps with almost everything. Currently I'm only taking protein. As hard as it is for me to keep up my eating schedule I'm forced to take on meal replacement drinks. I take two different types of protein and for good reason.

Normal Whey "meal replacement"- this is your standard Whey protein however, when taken in meal replacement doses it packs 50 grams of protein per serving!


Casein protein - this protein is often overlooked and is CRUCIAL to making gains. casein protein is absorbed by your body much more slowly than whey protein. I take this right before bed which allows for my body to have the nutrients it needs throughout the ENTIRE night.

Post a Comment