Stepping up in the clutch Part 2


So I promised you guys some videos and what not so here ya go.
First off the official website of the IPAC event is here. Since the IPAC event is a little more exclusive in the amount of people they accept from agencies and "off the street" there is less video footage available. So I'll post some IMTA videos so you guys can get the idea.




The above movie is just one of the numerous events that all guests of the conventions can participate in. The list of events includes numerous model and talent workshops and seminars along with the many showcases: Sitcoms, Cold Read, Soaps, Singing & Dance, Monologues, TV Commercials, Commercial and Fashion Print, Trendy Runway, High Fashion Runway and Swimwear Runway.

You guys remember more physical goals for summer? Well needless to say my deadline has been pushed forward. If I attend this conference there is NO way im gonna be a laughing stock in the swimwear competition. I'm on the right path as far as bulking up now I just need to start chiseling.





After watching the video you should notice that A. Most of these dudes really arent too built to be honest. and B. The swimwear is more like underwear. I'm definitely not saying I'm the best lookin dude in the world in a bathing suit but look at this dude at 3:17.. LMFAO sorry homie even the girls recording the video say "ewww".

Well like I said before I'm currently tryna get this dough together so I can make this trip! (im gonna sell my xbox and games =[ sadface... ) Gotta do what I gotta do. Thanks for readin talk to you guys soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment