The stressed blogger is back...



What's good everybody? I'm tryin my hardest NOT to abandon this blog again so I literally have to drag myself to the computer in order to update you guys. First things first, I've had a ton of you guys ask me about it but, I've been blowin you guys off saying things like "wait for the blog post!!". Well here it is, the answer to your question.."WTF happened with the L.A situation?!?"


Well I'm not gonna b.s you guys, so lemme just get it out there. No. I did not get the $1,000. I needed the money by Saturday afternoon and as I sat on my couch with $500 in my hand I came to the conclusion that it just wasn't meant to be. Of course I was in denial for a while and almost went to "drastic" measures to get the money. In the end though, I just realized that 7 days was not enough time to come up with that kinda money.

Don't fret little ones there is great news that followed the sad epiphany previously mentioned however, at this current time I am in no position to share the news with you. Just know this..when one door closes on you, remember there is always the window! lol stay tuned guys!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment