BEEF!!!!

OUCH OUCH OUCH!!! When I read up on this beef recently I jus knew I HAD to fill you guys in on it! As you all may or may not know Mr. Slim Shady himself aka Eminem has a lil "thing" for Mariah Carey who is now married to Nick Cannon. This is a lil complicated so stick with me and I promise you the end will be well worth it.

OPENING SHOT: Apparently Eminem ignited this beef with some lyrics from his song "Bagpipes From Baghdad" from his Relapse album..Here are the lyrics.

REBUTTLE:






Hmmmmmm Mariah are you sure you wanna do that?!? Well it seems that Mariah forgot that Slim is notorious for beef and destroying people in his raps....Papa Doc anyone?!? LOL


WELL HERE IS THE LAST SHOT BY EM..I WARN YOU...IT IS ILL:




Now Em brings up a few notable points in this rap:
1. He says that he has PICTURES that he is willing to release which were sent to him by Mariah of herself in compromising situations..ouch

2. He says that he has voicemails from Mariah begging to see him

3. He tell a somewhat graphic story of him having sex with Mariah and prematurely cumming saying that "if he is embarassing himself" by telling the story then "he is embarassing her too"

4. finally at the end he hints that he tried DP (double penetration on Mariah) though he eloquently states it as putting two CD's in one slot LMFAO!!

MY THOUGHTS:
I think Em went hard as fuck at Mariah and Nick *no homo!!. He ripped them apart. With all these things that Em says he has in storage (which I believe he has) the best thing for Nick and Mariah to do is to shut the hell up..This man is crazy and could ruin you Mariah...I'm jus waitin to see what's next

1 comments:

CoultTRAIN Coulter said...

im feelin the new blog layout!!!

good choice

Post a Comment