A Little Q&A

"Marc do you believe in God?", "How do you feel about gay maraige? Gay people in general?", "Who's the one person from high school you really can't stand?"


All of these questions are valid questions that deserve honest answers. You ever wonder something about me or have anything you wanted me to HONESTLY address? Well here's your chance! From now until next Friday August 28th, you can submit any questions to me about any subject and I will answer them all honestly in a large post. These questions have no restrictions but remember you may not like what you hear from me!! lol


"How do I submit these questions to you Marc?"

I really don't care how you do it. Text, phone, facebook, twitter or in person. If you do not want your name revealed by he question you ask then simply let me know you want to remain anonymous. if not then I will post the question with you name beneath it.

I'm looking forward to some of the questions you guys have so start asking away. You have a week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment