REMEMBRANCE


Wats poppin peeps? It is a very hot day today and I'm hopin it would rain!! I'm sittin here feeling like im in the rainforest every part of me feels all sticky..PAUSE anyway today is a big day. Today I am going to a meeting/fundraiser for the Jade foundation which was created in memory of my late friend Alex "Big Jeffrey" Dobay. Dobay was a teammate and a dear friend of mine who better than anyone else, showed me that everyday can be made worthwhile and that almost any situation can be a reason to laugh :)..This fundraiser should have a good turnout and is for a great cause. I'm excited to see everyone and reflect on summer(which is winding down). Well I need to go get ready so im not running around at the last minute! I'll probably talk to you guys later..If not, i'll hit ya tmrw

0 comments:

Post a Comment