OMG A ZOMBIE!!!


So many of you prolly thought this blog was dead haha but I'm back on the keyboard and I've got a few brand new ideas (that I thought of myself since no body gives me suggestions EVER!!!) that should help make this blog even better. More on that later tho in fact, you can read more on my first new "exciting" idea in the next post.

So what's been up?!?


Well to put things simply I've been enjoying the little bit of time I have left wit some of my homies before school starts back up again. For thoses of you who have been livin in a cave for the past few weeks, I've decided to take a break from school and to dive into the "real world" hence, get a (couple) of jobs and pusue my music...anyway besides that though I've been enjoying life so much so that I guess I forget to update this thing haha...well yea, that's pretty much wats poppin wit me..now go and read my next post for details on "A sit down with Marc"

0 comments:

Post a Comment