IN A TIGHT SPOT


Im at a pivotal point now. It really is decision time. Time after time again I have people ask me "Marc, wassup with this rap thing? Are you serious?". Of course when posed with these questions I immediately get defenssive and ask "WTF do you mean wassup wit it?!? I'm fuckin doin it". Now as I take a step back and look at the other person's point of view I realize that the question is VERY valid. Am I serious?

I've been up and down this roller coaster called music quite alot over these past few months. My main goal in life is to persue what makes me happy, simple right? Well music makes me happy, OK so everything is solved! umm not quite....I'm at a point now where I need to start producing. Whenever you want to do something a lil different than the norm (in my case put school in the backseat and possibly kick it out the "car" for music) you're gonna face adversity and doubt, naturally..


I'm used to people telling me not to do something so that part doesn't really faze me, the problem comes when self-doubt rears it's ugly head. Don't get me wrong I'm fuckin nice when it comes to my rhymes and I know it BUT, do I really believe I'll ever have that "opportunity" I'm searching for or is it all just one big pipe dream?? I guess if you wanna know the results you have to play the game. I am in control of my destiny. The only higher power in my life is my God. I guess I'm jus gonna have to go with my gut and hope that HE agrees with me

0 comments:

Post a Comment