WAT HAPPENIN?!


Ayyyy world...Wat's poppin? I woke up today with a smile on my face.. why? shit, i couldn't really tell you but, what I can tell you is today is gonna be a good day I can jus feel it. Some days I wake up and I have a fueelin that I'm gonna punch a niggas' teeth out and some days I wake up and don't wanna move. Both are irrelevent today tho..I feel productive and ready to seize the day. So here's today's plan as far as I know...


First I'm takin my cousin Aliyah to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame which I havent been to since prom! lol..I figure it should be interesting if I jus take my time and walk around. I'll possibly even be able to clear my mind of the other shit I've been thinkin about and get my mind right for this music I'm bringin you..


Anyway after that I believe imma kick it wit Scotty P and CoulTRAIN this evenin/tonite.. We'll prolly record some tracks but I know for a fact we're gonna end up ridin people and laughin at random stupid shit haha...


No matter what happens today I'm feelin pretty good and im sure it's gonna be a good day

0 comments:

Post a Comment