A PENNY FOR MY THOUGHTS



Hey guys I know it'sbeen a lil while since my last post hopefully you guys can forgive me!! Anyway I've been thinking about a lot of things lately and one thing I wanted to remind everyone to do is to give thanks today. Life is sooo short and we need to cherish every moment along with every person in our lives. Even if you are non-religious and don't believe in a "God" give thanks to your family and friends for helping to mold you into the person you are in one way or another. I realized that life is what YOU make it. I could die tomorrow for all I know..fuck it..I could die before I even hit submit on this blog post (knock on wood).... Point is if you fill your life with joy and happiness then don't you think life will be a lot more enjoyable and fulfilling then a life with constant drama and hate?

0 comments:

Post a Comment