NO,NO please...Not the face!!

Well most of you heard by now and if you didn't go ask somebody else. I'm not gonna dwell on the topic simply due to it's stupidity but, yes I did get punched in the face a few times thursday night and yes, it was by a girl..i think. Lol no seriously all jokes aside, I just wanna say to any ladies thinking about hitting me in the near future. I can take a punch from guys, soooo you're probably not gonna hurt me too much by punching me yourselves and I realize that so I'm not making a big deal about the punches themselves. But, the fact remains that i am now trying to gain work in an industry where my face is my "contract" so to speak. I need this thing and I need it not to have cuts all over it.

If you wanna "hurt" me punch me in the stomach or something..Better yet, go get your boyfriend so I can whoop HIS ass since I'm not allowed to hit you. Point is, don't touch my face please

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its funny that I haven't seen or thought of you in a while. I get a call from a friend laughing hysterically telling me about this blog that you have. They forward me the link...and look at what I find!

Once a bitch...always a bitch!!! Please ohhh pretty pretty please dont hit me in the face!!! hahaha...you think it was a girl that hit you in the face??? Yuppp pretty sure it was a girl...actually...im sure it was me. I wasnt ever aware that men could get pregnant...therefore that makes me a bitch!!!

Im still positive your gay...fucking faggot!

Post a Comment