Walk it Out


Well today is the day. My first runway show audition. If I sat here and typed to you guys about how I'm so confident and ready to blow the boutique away I'd be lying to you guys! I'm nervous as can be. I haven't eaten yet today( diet fail) because, in between blog posts I've been practicing my posture, stance and pivot. Don't get me wrong I do have some confidence in myself but, this is a totatlly different world for me. Besides my 3 weeks of training (In a 13-week program) I don't really know anything about fashion besides wearing outfits that match lol.

Oh well, I guess crying about things never really makes the situation better. Besides, I need to look at this as a valuable learning experience regardless of if I am accepted for the showcase or not. I still have plenty of opportunities in the future and I am very confident in that. If I go out there and do what I was taught I'm sure I'll do fine. Besides, my agency wouldn't have selected me to go audition if they didn't think I'd do a good job right?

I'll let you guys know how it goes later

0 comments:

Post a Comment