What I've Been up to.....

AmodelwalkstherunwayatEdwingDAngelo.jpg image by DJAMEE


Alright guys I have a confession (no im not gay), for the past couple of weeks I have been taking classes in a modeling/acting program with the Stone Modeling Agency. Now if you were to ask me I wouldn't be the one to tell you that I think I'm attractive but hey, it's not up to me. Anyway I've only attended three classes thus far and I've already learned how to walk down a runway AND pivot lol, buff my nails, pose and apply my own makeup (foundation and powder)..Now before you laugh at the make-up part hear me out...It isn't "makeup" in the sense of feminine looking stuff or circus clown stuff..simply feature enhancement makeup so to speak.

Let's face facts, 98% of people you see that are paid to be on television are wearing makeup..even the GUYS. It jus "smooths" you out and makes you more camera friendly. But anyway, enough about makeup lol...Along with the lessons I've learned I've also been selected for an audition

IN ONLY MY THIRD WEEK OF CLASSES

The event is a bridal show aka a runway display of tuxedos and dresses. As you may have guessed I would be required to walk down the runway in a tux (not a dress) and try not to fall of stage :(.. haha anyway I just wanted to give you gives a little insight as to what I've been up to lately.. I'll update you more on these "vanity affairs" <-- (see what I did there) as it unfolds

0 comments:

Post a Comment