Thanks, but...no thanks


A lesson learned. So, it's been quite some time now and I am 99% sure that I won't be getting a call back for the bridal show. Three women from my agency went to the audition and were recently notified that they weren't selected to be in the show. The funny thing about it though, is the actual reason why they weren't selected. Check this, the head of the bridal show said they were "too skinny"..Lol I didn't even know "too skinny" existed in the fashion world. There were no other guys from my agency that went to the audition but, I'm just gonna go out on a limb and assume I haven't been selected (all because of those damn pivots!!!). Oh well, like I said before, it's a learning experience regardless. But you better be damn sure I'm workin my butt off to get my ish together! Even thought I'm not really interested in the runway part of the industry or even "fashion" in general (I'm more interested in the acting portion of my classes, that I'll be starting in a couple weeks), I still want to do my best and I never wanna close any doors to opportunity.

Oh well, back to the drawing board. Practice makes perfect I assume

0 comments:

Post a Comment