Where's HeartlessMARC?


I've had alotta people ask me lately "what happened to HeartlessMARC?, you still rappin?". The short answer to that question is nothing happened to him and yes, I am still doing music. The reason for this recent hiatus is entirely due to funds and timing. I haven't learned much in my 20 years on this earth but, one thing I did learn is that it takes money to make money. In other words if I want the flashy life and expensive lifestyle along with the hard work required, there is also a financial commitment that I will have to put forth. So with me not exactly having great cashflow, I naturally will have to "wait my time" and it's coming, believe that.

Nothing in life that comes easy is worth having. If you don't have to work for it, how can you ever really appreciate it? It's the year 2010 now and with every new year comes new hope. I'm simply going to continue writing everything down that comes to mind and when the day comes that I can transition my thoughts from my notebooks to your ears I will make sure to cherish tha moment.


Progress is a slow process and I fully believe that

0 comments:

Post a Comment